Acacia Wood Rectangle Serving Board
Prepare a Feast with this Acacia Wood Serving Board from Dave Lea Designs.
Preparing & serving food on one of our Dave Lea Designed Acacia Wood Rectangle Serving Boards is a great way of adding a rustic charm to the presentation of your food, tapas or cheese platters, or meals. They are also perfect for serving all types of specialty breads & condiments.
We use Acacia wood because the grain has rich, vivid hues and a natural resilience to water, with proven antibacterial properties.
The high variation in the grain and knot pattern of acacia allows you to pair each piece with both light and dark colors inside any room.
Leave Plain, or choose one of our laser engraved designs. You can even have your Serving board personalised.
- Shape: Rectangle
- Leave blank or choose from our laser engraved design range
- Available Sizes:
Small: 500mm (50cm) x 220mm (20cm) from widest points
Serving / cutting Area: 360mm (36cm) x 220mm (22cm)
Large: 680mm (68cm) x 220mm (20cm) from widest points
Serving / cutting Area: 500mm (50cm) x 220mm (22cm)
- Finishing: food grade oil
- Material: Acacia wood
- Origin: Made in house by Dave Lea Designs
Caring For Your Board
- Hand wash in warm soapy water and either rack dry or pat dry. DO NOT place in the dishwasher. Season occasionally with food safe oils or wax.
- board MUST be stored upright on it’s edge. Let the board stand upright on the dish drainer, or standing upright on a special drying rack. You can also hang it up by the hole, if it has one.
- Leaving the board flat while wet, will cause problems with mould and cupping.
- Oiling your board every couple of months, has many benefits. Even though cleaning your board with detergent is essential, it does tend to dry out your board. Regularly oiling your cutting board is required to keep the timber supple
- The only oil that will not go rancid is Grapeseed oil. Therefore we highly recommend it to oil your chopping board.
- This food grade oil, can be obtained from your local supermarket. It has no smell and no taste.
Custom Design Instructions : Please contact us with your design and we will respond with a quote
* Special Notice: As this is a natural wood imperfections & variations in colour will occur in the timber, and no two pieces will be the same. Consider these imperfections & colour variations as being unique to you. Also the difference in viewing monitors can impact on colour.
You may also want to view our other great Home & Living Products
Don’t Forget to check us out on Facebook at D.L Laser Designs