Australian Map Resin Serving Board
Made From Eco Friendly Wood
Our Australian Map Resin Serving Board is Designed & cut in house. Can be used to serve guests snacks such as cheese and crackers. You can even chop or slice veggies, herbs & fruit to put together delicious tasty snacks.
Pick from a wide array of colours and Leanne will create a one of a kind piece for you.
- CUT FROM HEVEA WOOD
• Hevea is a white tropical hard wood from the rubber tree ideal for chopping
• Hevea is very ecologically sound as new trees are planted every 25-30
years, they are only felled once they are unable to produce sufficient latex
for conversion into rubber.
• Hevea is a hard and stable wood, reducing the likelihood of warping.
• Hevea can be successfully colour stained or oiled to enhance its appearance and prolong its “working life”.
- For domestic use only
- Clean according to care instructions
- Not suitable for dishwasher use
- Available in two sizes
• Medium: Height 340mm (34cm) x Width 385mm (38.5cm)
• Large: Height 441mm (44.1cm) x Width 386mm (38.6cm)
- Choice of 3 colours
- You can choose to have the resin poured around the entire edge of the map or choose North, South, East or West side of the board ( as per images)
- As all designs are handcrafted & made to order. There will be variances in colour & design.
- Lead Time 3- 4 weeks
Please note, these boards are considered a piece of art. Every board is unique and will vary in the amount of colour and design.
- Do not cut or chop on the resin
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Hand wash with warm soapy water (do not submerge in water) & allow to dry
- To keep wood in good condition and food safe, when needed oil wood only with a food safe grade oil such as:
– Mineral Oil
-Coconut Oil (Refractionated)
- DO NOT USE COOKING OILS
Be sure to take a look at our other beautifully designed Resin Products