Slim 4mm 5V RGB LED Strip USB Powered PCB-20
This Slim 4mm 5V RGB LED Strip USB Powered is 12cm long and has an 8pc bright SMD LEDs.
With PCB-20 mini led strip, you can make your own LED lamp projects with ease. You can set the light colours, light mode and brightness by pressing the 3 mini buttons, (non remote)
- Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Cyan, Pink & White and flashing & fading light mode
- 3 control buttons: mode, lighten, darken
- Ultra slim 4mm led strip
- DC 5V USB Powered
- Colour of cable will be random either black or white.
- Dimension: 120mm(L) x 4mm(W)
- Net Weight 35g
- Light Colour Red, blue, green, white, Cyan, purple and flashing light mode
- Power Input DC-5V
How to Use:
1. Connect USB cable to USB power adaptor or computer.
2. Press the centre “Mode” button on the inline control and the LED strip light up.
- Single Light colour Mode by pressing mode button in order of Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Cyan, Purple, White.
- Slow Flashing Light Mode
- Fading RGB Mode
- Flashing RGB Mode.
The final light colour is red, then press Mode button to turn off.
3. Press “+” button to turn up brightness and press “-” to turn down brightness.
If you are looking at making your own bases then (Plans to build our bases & purchase Illusion light files available HERE). These plans for our LED light bases have been designed to fit these Strip lights.